Whether you’re towing your boat to the local marina or touring the French Riviera with the family caravan, you can count on Jaguar’s prestigious pulling power and enhanced stability systems to make road-trip adventures safer, easier and more fun than ever.
- Never load your caravan or trailer so that it is lower at the rear. It should be either level, or ideally, slightly nose down.
- The centre of gravity of the load needs to be about 10‑20 cm in front of the trailer or caravan's wheels.
- It's a legal requirement to extend mirrors when towing. This ensures visibility around the vehicle.
- Always allow a gap of at least four seconds to the vehicle in front, anticipate junctions and stops to give you time to brake early and allow extra room from turning and maneuvering.
- Always reverse with the vehicle and trailer in a straight line, before slowly turning in the opposite direction to the one in which you wish the trailer to travel.
*Please note, not all Jaguar Towing Systems are compatible with all Jaguar vehicles. Please speak to your local Retailer for the compatibility of specific models.
**Towing capability varies by powertrain
***Towing nose weight varies by powertrain and wheels fitted